Our Delivery Model
GGK provides global sourcing services for Custom Applications and Product Development. You will have access to a team of solid professionals capable of delivering high quality services from state of the art development centre in Hyderabad (India)
On Boarding Process
- Project Initiation: We assign a Project Manager/Business Analyst to begin a project. Our PM/BA will have several discussions (phone/live meeting) with customer's point person for initial few weeks to understand the requirements and document them.
- Team: The team consisting of a developer lead, developers, designer and testers will be added during the different stages of the project depending on the size and duration of the project.
- On-site resources: We send engineers on-site for few weeks to work closely with customer's team. We can also provide an on-site resource on continuous basis depending on customer's requirement.
Very often, misunderstandings due to poor communication between the customer and the provider have caused the failure of many projects in the global delivery model. Our experience over the years has helped us understand the decisive role played by clear communication to ensure the success of an outsourced project.
- A Single point of Contact - The project manager assigned to your software development project will serve as your single point of contact for all communication.
- Availability in Customer Time zones - We make sure that the Project Managers/Leads are available during your business hours so that any issues that come up can be easily discussed.
- Conference calls for Meetings - For all meetings with customers, we use conference calls so that multiple people can talk about the project. We also take care that phone quality is very good so as to not lose any time.
- Skype - For all one-on-one communication, we use instant messenger or Skype, to make it easier for you to voice any concerns or clarifications in real time. We also use Skype for online conference calls with our customers.
- Live Meeting - For projects that require customer walk-thru, we use Web Ex, or any other online conferencing software.
- Documentation - We document the minutes of all meetings and share them with all stakeholders involved.
- Frequent Demos - We provide very frequent demos of the software under development to the customer to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Tools - Effective use of tools for Ticket tracking and management to ensure all customer issues are addressed.
- Escalation Procedure - We also ensure that we provide you with a clear procedure, should any need arise to escalate issues.
- GGK's network cannot be accessed from outside the secured office premises.
- GGK has a well experienced infrastructure team to take care of: Virus protection, Maintain firewalls (software and hardware), Controls network and Determines hardware to be used.
- We use remote access software (VPN etc) and the RAS cards provided by the Client. GGK will make any changes needed by Client to protect the data and limit the network access.
Support & Maintenance
We provide Technical Support and Maintenance services for software applications deployed in Production environment. We provide 9x5 or 24x7 support depending on customer's requirement.
We have delivered complex projects to more than 100 customers in US, Europe and Australia using this delivery model. Our model helped customers cut development costs and reduce the time taken to develop a product.